It’s been a few months since Magento released the 1.7 update to its Community platform so now seems like the perfect time for a little patch work. It’s good to see that Magento is staying on top of bugs and tweaks to the platform and thankfully it looks like there wasn’t that much they had to cover.
The Release Notes for Magento 220.127.116.11 include…
- Modified backend configuration UI for PayPal
- Moved PayPal configuration to the Payments Method menu
- Fixed SOAP v2 API WS-I compatibility issue
- Addressed order comment history tab problem with information not saving
- Closed a number of potential security holes
- Improved functionality around field sets and field configuration
So there isn’t anything you need to run out and get coverage for, but review the changes and upgrade if there’s anything you need.
The Commative Team